Establish and maintain controls to meet the specified minimum criteria for spare parts availability to
maintain HSSE critical equipment as part of the mandatory AIPSM requirements
- Alignment of MM with production & maintenance planning, asset integrity and availability targets as
defined in business and integrated activity plans
- Create an integrated demand and supply forecast for MSC (logistical movements, sourcing and
storage activities, disposal of materials and waste).
- Alignment and coordination of materials catalogues, BOM and other asset data information related
to adequacy and control of spare parts and stocking for effective plant operations and maintenance
- Coordinate, identify and drive implementation of actions to ensure delivery of the MSC Road Map
- Drive Continuous Improvement and deliver value improvement targets, particularly in the context of
reducing Unit Operating Cost
- Efficient, effective, safer MM Operations covering logistics, warehousing and procurement.
- Availability and adequacy of resources and equipment to meet present and future demand
- Availability and adequacy of Buying Channels cover for timely availability of all safety and production
- Own and actively manage CP/ Supply Chain business stakeholder relationships in the MM value
chain for purpose of effective collaboration and performance delivery.
- Exercise responsibility for monitoring & improving performance of related 3rd party contractors (i.e.
logistics, materials handling and waste segregation)
- Exercise responsibility for providing MM advisory support at pre-award of contract
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements as it relates to materials importation and logistics
- Ensure accuracy of stock levels and integrity of all materials technical specifications, storage
conditions and preservation data and information
- Manage Obsolescence for ‘brown field’ assets via OEM engagement and discipline alignment on
- Ensure preservation and integrity of Insurance and critical spares as basis for loss prevention