Our Team at Joint Effort Projects is searching for a Proposal Engineer with more than 5 Years’ Experience in Oil & gas Tenders. Qualifications required: Diploma Degree in Engineering Best Regards Joint Effort Projects LLC
• Contacting clients and maintaining a relationship with them. • Reception and review of docking indents and repair specifications from clients • Distribution of repair specifications to relevant departments for quote purposes • Collection of all information and data form relevant departments to prepare quotation/offer • Preparing and submitting offers to clients • Issuing order confirmations and concluding contracts.
• Processes company's payroll every pay period • Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data • Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes • Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records • Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences • Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles • Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law • Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records • Honours confidentiality of employees' pay records • Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review • Determines organisation's tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions • Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees' bank accounts • Supervises other payroll clerks and employees as needed
• Manage online inventory • Develop campaigns to increase digital sales • Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools • Help manage online marketing presence, including on social media platforms • Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales • Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency. • Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems. • Create policies or procedures for logistics activities. • Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements. • Train logistic department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies. • Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records. • Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics. • Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues. • Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements. • Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery. • Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives. • Negotiate transportation rates or services. • Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services. • Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers. • Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios. • Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping. • Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers. • Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management. • Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
Job Description Buyer in the Building Material industry procure all the materials required for building material outlet. Ensure the profitability of business, by purchasing the most cost-effective and appropriate materials. Min Qualifications foundation degree, higher national diploma (HND) or an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject Main Job Deliverable Network with Suppliers. Track the target segments and ensure all inquiries of company interests are captured. Formation of Strategy & Order Booking Skill Sets Technical Competence Sound understanding of Electrical & Mechanical fundamentals, equipment & systems. Sound Understanding of Transmission lines, Substations, Power Plants, Process Plants etc Contracts Have good understanding of International contracts and its terms and conditions. Good knowledge of risks involved in contracts Market Knowledge Understands the Fundamentals of Marketing and Business Development. Has good penetration with O&G, utility and infrastructures customers Communication Has to have excellent communications capability. Effectively articulate company’s interest to customer. Effectively communicate with other project partners internal and external.
- Prepared budgets, forecasts, and financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis - Recommended to board operational effectiveness improvements based on analysis of a range of operational data with many ideas accepted resulting in notable savings - Consistently completed all assigned projects amidst strict deadline - Reported on variances with budget to management and prepared annual company accounts and reports Qualification: Bachelor of Accounting , ACCA
Responsibilities The team leader shall be leading the Contractor provision of application services including • Ensure customer satisfaction • Responsible for service definition • Responsible for Contractor resource level management / Contractor Personnel performance • Overall responsibility for service and longer-term service evolution • Undertake client management reporting of performance • Provide early warning of issues and suggest remedial action plans • Planning / estimation and resource balancing • Ensure organizational structure and processes are meeting their objectives • Propose alternative ways of working that are beneficial to client • Ensure morale is good and that Contractor Personnel integrate with Company Personnel • Managing KPI performance of support and scripting resources • Coordinate HSE issues with Contractor HSE focal point Qualification • Bachelors in Computer science or a related discipline. Experience • Typically greater than ten (10) years experience • Will have managed long-term contracts and ensured customer satisfaction • Experienced IT professional • Managerial experience that has included Personnel, financial, technical, quality and cost control • Will have experience of setting up appropriate organizational structures to deliver services • Sub-Contractor experience Skills & Knowledge: • customer focused • Good control and planning abilities • Credible at senior management level • Willing to take control to get urgent matters resolved • Ability to develop long-term relationships • Strong leadership ability