● Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
● Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
● Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
● Building business relationships with current and potential clients
● Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client
requests for proposals (RFPs)
● Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
● Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and
● Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Spur, MS office, etc.) of prospective client information
● Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
● Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
● Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
● Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
● Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
● Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
● Discovers and explores business opportunities.
● Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
● Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
● Recommends equity investments.
● Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
● Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
● Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
● Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business
● Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
● Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
● Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.