- Monitor computer networks for security issues. - Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents. - Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs. - Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause. - Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities. Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard. - Stay current on IT security trends and news. - Develop company-wide best practices for IT security. - Perform penetration testing.
o Installation & Configuration of Desktop PCs, Laptops, Tablets at various Dept. o Visiting Branches for User Support and Installation. o Troubleshooting for network connectivity issues and Desktop application issues. o Basic Troubleshooting of other devices like scanner, printers etc. o Helpdesk Ticket Management, escalation, Follow-up and Resolution. o Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email o Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions o Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by Users o Walk the Users through the problem-solving process o Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel o Provide accurate information on IT products or services o Record events and problems and their resolution in logs o Follow-up and update Users status and information o Pass on any feedback or suggestions by Users to the appropriate internal team o Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success. Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs. Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
The Candidate Will work as a member of a pre-sales team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges, and determine which ODP Products and Solutions will match client requirement while maintain industry best practices. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Technology, Computer Eng, Communications) or equivalent IT Degree. Related OEM certification will be plus Azure , AWS , Google Cloud Certification. Skills required: Strong command in English language (verbal and written). Arabic is a plus. Sound Management and Business Development skills. Strong customer focus attitude Strong interpersonal skills to foster harmony and team spirit between the departments Cloud proficient and knowledge and understanding Enterprise technology Industry Trends and knowledge Strong knowledge in telecommunications and links ( MPLS, P2P,Wireless,internet ) Strong knowledge in MS Office, Viso , Diagrams , Draw.
Key tasks and duties: - Installation & Configuration of Desktop PCs, Laptops, Tablets at various Dept. - Visiting Branches for User Support and Installation. - Troubleshooting for network connectivity issues and Desktop application issues. - Basic Troubleshooting of other devices like scanner, printers etc. - Helpdesk Ticket Management, escalation, Follow-up and Resolution. - Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email - Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions - Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by Users - Walk the Users through the problem-solving process - Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel - Provide accurate information on IT products or services - Record events and problems and their resolution in logs - Follow-up and update Users status and information - Pass on any feedback or suggestions by Users to the appropriate internal team - Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures Skills & Experience - 2 years of experience in a reputed IT organization. - Experience with deploying diverse clients (like Windows 7/8/10, Office etc.). - Hands-on experience in troubleshooting & resolving hardware problems related to client PCs having diverse vendor specific hardware. - Experience with troubleshooting & resolving Application issues on client PCs. - Basic Network troubleshooting knowledge on TCP/IP. - Must work well in a team environment, effectively and efficiently. - Valid Omani driving License - Omani National Only - working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control - Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products - Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues - Proficiency in English - Excellent communication skills - Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Role purpose : Management of ‘Retail’, ‘B2B Partner Retail’ and online fulfilment propositions, including all retail stores and covering around 8 stores. The General Manager will be responsible for managing and coaching their direct reports and front line sales consultants to achieve revenue and profitability targets. The role will drive sales, customer service and manage a stand-alone P+L, including all revenues from retail stores, partner & white label stores, and all direct retail costs, direct support costs, and allocated shared costs. Key accountabilities: - Manage walk up retail KPIs - Own and drive store profitability / EBITDA - Ensure the country entity complies with all the regulatory requirements - Customer Service levels at stores - People management including coaching, full performance based rostering, annual leave management, retention, recruitment and performance management - Manage product launches and promotions - Manage inventory and margins - Execute operations in line with standard operating procedures and coach staff on operating disciplines - adhere to Company and location policy and procedures, Audit, Risk, Health & Safety, Security and Retail requirements. - Financial analysis, reporting and planning - Manage communication for all site staff and management - Review existing estate &/or identify opportunities and support BD in development of business case assumptions for new/existing store locations - Manage local relationships (landlords, airports, Central Bank etc) – day to day operational account management - Undertake Company training within required timescales & of the entire Team - Share best and implement good practice with other Retail SalesManagers Role-specific experience and skills - Ability to engage and present persuasively at Exec/Senior Management level - Commercial acumen - Highly analytical - Experience of working effectively in a matrix structure - Strong written and verbal communication - General experience and personal qualities Leadership - The ability to manage teams to deliver , recognizing the need to develop, motivate and empower whilst maintaining pace and juggling priorities - Self-aware, open-minded with a high degree of personal and professional integrity - Management of a team to maximize their potential and achieve results, including recruitment, coaching, retention and performance management Commercial acumen - Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment in their area of expertise - Protect the business by ensuring compliance to procedures, managing risks and escalating where appropriate to protect the reputational integrity of Travelex Strong relationships - The ability to build and manage relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners, peers, teams, internal and external stakeholders - Proactive sharing of best practice to peers and teams for continuous improvement of performance in their area of expertise Management of change - Experience of managing change in a multi-site environment Performance and results focus - A strong record of performance delivery in their area of expertise, through increased sales, cost management , performance against KPIs and good P&L management - The ability to analyze issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions, balancing risk with results - Drive customer focus in everything we do to gain and retain high quality customers for the long term success of the business
1. Assists in maintaining accounting system for department/units and participate in accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, travel, personnel, or related functions and maintenance of records. 2. Prepare entries and post financial transactions; reconcile entries and internal ledgers to financial reporting system reports. 3. Assist in ordering, care, maintenance, and utilization of department equipment, supplies, and inventories. 4. Sort documents; code, logs, review for accuracy; match supporting invoices to procurement documents; and verify invoices for payment. 5. Research processing problems, may contact departments and vendors to resolve problems and expedite payment, and respond to inquiries by telephone or in writing; refers complex problems for solution. 6. Handle cash and cash related transactions, issues receipts, records and types money lists, and balances cash fund; enters cash transactions in ledgers and reconciles cash reports; prepares bank deposits. 7. Assists in preparation of financial statements such as billings, budgets, and cost reports. 8. Distribute, review, calculate, and process payroll time sheets and employment documents; verifies account numbers; maintains leave and other payroll records.
- Provide oversight to the issue management process as it relates to self-identified issues and management action plans - Support the establishment and refinement of formal contracts or service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external service providers - Serve as a thought leader and key member of team to develop and maintain a multi-year strategy and roadmap to meet short term and long term regulatory oversight objectives. - Oversee and manage the Vendor Affiliate program w. This will include partnering with the business executive team that oversees Vendor Management -Partner with different organizational teams to manage the regulatory oversight activities across the entire Individual - Business Technology team. Partner organizations include: Advocacy & Oversight, Internal Audit, External Audit, Information Technology Risk and Information Security, and Retirement and Individual Technology Audit
- Assist with coordinating/executing associate relations activities - Assist with coordination of activities and events to accomplish Corporate Objectives (Associate Development, Diversity and Community Service) - Maintain working relationship with Union officials and adhere to terms of labor contract by monitoring day-to-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and working conditions Assist with coordination of corporate, division and facility objectives (i.e. associate development, diversity and PVH Cares/community service) - Assist in keeping associates informed of all changes in personnel policies. Stay current with changes in employment law - Execute pre-assessment program for warehouse positions - Maintain warehouse and office bulletin boards ensuring legal compliance - Maintain communication tools (i.e. break room communications, All Building Mtgs, etc.)
- Supports the HR Supervisor on the company performance management program, employee engagement program and HiPos development - Assist with the development and implementation of customised training of the leadership and management development programs. - Support performance management processes by teaching the organization about our performance management philosophy. - Proactively provide feedback to employees and managers in relation to individual and group learning events to encourage performance improvement. - Develop interim Learning Management System (LMS) workaround until full system procured in future years - A core area of focus will be development of the Customer Service training programs to improve departmental performance and efficiency. - Annually reviewing vendor quality and accessing and sourcing new providers through an extended Learning and Development professional network.