1. Manage and drive safe and flawless execution of the Utilities project up to project closeout.
2. Ensure technical assurance on all relevant deliverables and ensure relevant assurance events,
audits and reviews are carried out timely with no overdue items at any time.
3. Identify and implement opportunities to maximize company production capability through
efficient use of production units while ensuring on-spec products using detailed technical knowhow.
4. Apply barrier thinking to risk based assessments to ensure plant safety and integrity (incident
investigations, Management of Change, Omni safe closure)
5. Lead and/or participate in process technological HSE services in the form of Process Safety
Assessment (PSA), HAZOPs, Bow-ties and LOPA analysis. Responsibilities include the logging,
tracking, and closeout of any actions generated from the aforementioned reviews.
6. Propose, lead and execute development studies and projects related to plant performance,
process safety and plant integrity improvements.
7. Act as focal point, liaise with external vendors and engineering consultants to execute projects
on the site with responsibilities ranging from Terms of Reference preparation to validation of
technical proposals to cost/schedule control.
8. Provide advanced process technology familiarization and training for other 1. Manage and drive safe and flawless execution of the Utilities project up to project closeout.
9. With MPS, actively deliver project reports, sharing of risk registers, lessons learned. Act as
model project within the Major Projects department.
10. Demonstrate a cost reduction mindset and chase cost reduction opportunities.