1. Track project progress and exploit critical path of the project to meet the project timelines.
2. Supervise Work Breakdown Structures, project controls systems and interfaces with financial
accounting systems within existing Procedure and Guidelines.
3. Provide guidance for Project Plans and schedules using standard business software such as
4. Coordinate Risk workshops, track actions closing and maintain updated Risk Registers.
5. Coordinate MoC workshops, track actions closing and maintain updated MoC Registers.
6. Coordinate Value Engineering workshops, track actions closing and maintain updated Value
7. Advise Project Team of deviations to plan, and be prepared to recommend corrective action
to maintain the schedule or cost.
8. Check or assign cost control codes in accordance with the Work Breakdown Structure and
Standard Code of Accounts for the invoices received and ensure it is in accordance with the
contractually allowable compensation, and update value of work done (VOWD), expenditure
forecasts, and other cost reports.
9. Monitor project procurement activities and makes adjustments for timing and procurement
10. Coordinate annual Capital Budget and Estimate update preparation with respect to assigned
11. Contribute to project proposals / project execution plans, including pricing and cash flows.
12. Project reporting to Project Managers and company with accurate monthly/Weekly/Ad-Hoc
reports that provide progress updates, Cost forecasts, critical path Analysis and MOC
13. Review and ensure accuracy of CAPEX Budget report every month and update the estimate
to complete and overall estimate at completion.
14. Regular follow up on the status of all projects assigned and advice the mitigation plan.
15. Accountable for delivery, maintenance and management of standard and consistent full suite
of cost control, planning, risk and project change management to company Projects
16. Liaise with other team leads, departments and stakeholders in company to ensure integrated
planning & cost control approach.
17. Own the project change control process and support the company process by reviewing
MOC and providing cost estimating and planning support.
18. Reconciliation between cost estimates and the current cost forecast